Friday, January 9, 2009

January 9, 2009 Bailey's Birthday / January 10,2009 SHOPPING!


Wow its a new fresh year!!!!

I don't have much to say these days!Last night we went to Bailey's (my brother) basketball game a sad sad lose to War Hill Private School!! :( After the game we went to Moe's Grill!!!!!!!(YUMMY) and then Coldstone again (Yummy)!!!



Bible of the day 2 Corinthians 12:9..........

It said He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: My strength is made perfect in weakness." Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9


My song of the day is So beautiful by Manafest


My video of the day is Falls apart by Thousand Foot Krutch.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elIspF-HS-c


January 9.....

Today we celebrated By little bro's birthday he is now 11!!


January 10.....

Today we went to the hairdresser and then went shopping!!! WOW real exciting is it!!!!

Well that is it!!!!


No comments: